Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the GRE! Every year students pay as much as $900 to test prep companies to prepare for the GRE. Now you can get the same preparation in a book. GRE Prep Course provides the equivalent of a two-month, 50-hour course. Although the GRE is a difficult test, it is a very learnable test. GRE Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of the GRE and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GRE but in graduate school as well.
* Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of GRE math.
* Verbal: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.). Also, learn the 4000 essential GRE words.
* Writing: Comprehensive analysis of the writing task, including writing techniques, punctuation, grammar, rhetoric, and style.
MASTER THE LSAT TEST
At 608 pages, MASTER THE LSAT offers the prelaw student the most comprehensive and rigorous analysis of the LSAT available. In addition, it contains detailed solutions to numerous actual LSAT questions, carefully selected to illustrate every type of question that has appeared on the LSAT in the past several years, including a thorough analysis of 4 complete and official LSATs!. To prepare poperly for the LSAT, you must study problems that reflect the true LSAT format and level of difficulty. The best way to do that is to study actual LSAT questions and official LSAT tests. Now, you can do that with this book!
* Games: Thorough analysis of every type of game that has appeared on the LSAT, with step-by-step strategies for solving each type of game.
*Arguments: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn to recognize common answer patterns.
* Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage.
* 4 Official LSAT Tests! Thorough analysis of four official LSATs, with all correct and incorrect answers explained in detail.
GMAT TEST PREP COURSE
Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the GMAT! Although the GMAT is a difficult test, it is a very learnable test. GMAT PrepCourse presents a thorough analysis of the GMAT and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GMAT but in business school as well.
* Math: Twenty-two chapters provide comprehensive review of all the math properties you need for the GMAT.
* Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the tactics the GMAT writers use to obfuscate the answers.
* Writing Assessment: Learn how to get top scores on your Analysis of Issue and Analysis of Argument essays.
THE MCAT® PHYSICS BOOK
The MCAT® Physics Book offers the most comprehensive and rigorous analysis of MCAT® physics available.
Including 49 MCAT®-style passages with 500 MCAT®-style practice problems and detailed solutions to all problems.
Dr. Biehle's classic MCAT Physics Book presents a clear, insightful analysis of MCAT physics. His lively prose and subtle wit make this challenging topic more palatable.Dr. Dr. Biehle received his Ph.D. from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech) in physics. He has ten years experience at various levels in science education. The MCAT® Physics Book is a result of his exprience presenting physics concepts in a classroom setting to students preparing for the MCAT®.
THE MCAT® BIOLOGY BOOK
The MCAT® Biology Book provides a comprehensive overview of MCAT® biology appropriate for all pre-med students preparing for the MCAT® exam. Also includes a thorough analysis of the MCAT® Verbal section.
In twenty-one chapters, the basics of biology are described in easy-to-understand text. Illustrations help emphasize relevant topics and clarify difficult concepts. Each chapter concludes with a set of problems modeled after the MCAT® exam, with complete explanation of the answers.Authors Nancy Morvillo and Matthew Schmidt both obtained their Ph.D. in genetics from the State University of New York at Stony Brook.
SAT TEST PREP COURSE
Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the New SAT!
Every year students pay $600 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the new SAT. Now you can get the same SAT preparation in a book.
SAT PrepCourse provides the equivalent of a two month, 50 hour course.The new SAT is challenging but it can be mastered through hard work, analytical thought, and by training yourself to think like an SAT test writer. Many of the exercises in this book are designed to prompt you to think like an SAT test writer. For example, in the SAT math section, you will find Duals. These are pairs of similar SAT problems in which only one property is different. They illustrate the process of creating SAT questions.
LAW SCHOOL BASICS
English offers perhaps the richest vocabulary of all languages, in part because its words are culled from so many languages. It is a shame that we do not tap this rich source more often in our daily conversation to express ourselves more clearly and precisely. Many a vocabulary book lists esoteric words we quickly forget or feel self-concious using. However, there is a bounty of choice words between the common and the esoteric that often seem be just on the tip of our tongue. Vocabulary 4000 brings these words to the fore.
$9.95; pages 160
Click here to return to the TestPrep Center Main Page...
About MCAT® Exam | About GMAT Exam | About LSAT Exam | About SAT Exam | About GRE Exam | Take IQ Tests | Take MovieQuiz101