Get MORE Facebook Fans & Likes
A new study titled Content Marketing Trends conducted by Allegra shows that 51 percent of small and medium business owners consider the “lack of content creation resources” the most challenging obstacle to content marketing success. It’s widely recognized that content marketing, such as blog postings, are the key to a successful online presence, but not until this study have experts realized just how difficult it is for some business owners to get the content they want created. Here are some other fascinating results from the benchmark study:
- Only 14 percent of business owners say content marketing has not been successful for them.
- The biggest obstacle for business owners when it comes to content creation is the lack of content creation resources. In other words, they don’t know where to find quality content.
- Half of the companies surveyed said that they plan to increase their content marketing budgets this year.
- 28 percent of those interviewed say that articles are the most difficult content to have created.
- 55 percent say that articles, like blogs, are the most effective content in their content marketing strategies.
- 84 percent of those surveyed say that they outsource all or a part of their content creation, which allows them to access specialized skills and capabilities not available to them in house.
- Researchers talked to more than 50,000 marketing sales, and business professionals to get the results from this landmark study.
At Majon, we understand the need for consistent, quality and well-researched content. After all, with each algorithm change, Google is making it more and more important for websites to not only have a wide variety of content pages, but those pages have to be well researched, written well and relevant to the site. We hear from our customers time and time again how they can’t believe an outsider could write so knowledgeably about their industry. But that’s what we do, and we pride ourselves in providing business owners with unique content so they can take advantage of one of the best and most time-proven methods of driving traffic to their website.
If you haven’t yet realized the impact that quality content can have on your business, give us a call. We will create and maintain a business blog for you, and you will never have to be a part of the 55 percent of business owners who don’t know where to find quality content.