Strong Press Release Distribution Equals Free Advertising
If you have a small business, the best advertising - and the most effective advertising - is free advertising, in the form of media interest generated from a press release. That's great news, since chances are that you're struggling to establish or maintain your market niche. To grow your business to the next level, you need to get the word out to your target audience. You probably don't have the budget to place prominent print advertising, much less television and radio advertising. That's why press releases are the perfect solution. But, even if you write a press release, how do you master the art of press release distribution?
When selecting a press release distribution service, follow these guidelines:
* The press release distribution service should be able to provide online distribution to thousands of media outlets.
* The press release distribution service should be able to provide you with press release writing services for an additional fee.
* The press release distribution service should be able to provide you with fax distribution and audio distribution, in addition to online print distribution.
* The press release distribution service should have a proven track record, with clients who have been featured in major daily newspapers, major consumer or trade magazines, major Internet portals, and on television shows and radio stations.
* The press release distribution service should be able to target email press releases to those media outlets covering your preferred market.
Newspapers, magazines, radio and television stations, and websites all depend upon a steady stream of press releases in order to provide content to their readers, listeners, and viewers. They want to hear about new products, services, and businesses, and they prefer to obtain the releases electronically. When you select a press release distribution service that has a proven track record, you can be assured that the media will turn to the press releases distributed by that service, knowing they are trustworthy.
For more information and informative related articles and links about this subject matter and content, please visit Majon's Professionals | Practices directory: http://www.majon.com/directory/professionals-practices.
About the Author
+Chris Robertson is a published author of Majon International. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2014 (Sun Jun 11 2006) Majon International. Majon International is one of the worlds MOST popular internet marketing and internet advertising companies on the web. Visit their main business resource internet marketing web site at: http://www.majon.com