Anti Aging Secrets: It's All About Skin Care
In the couple of decades since a TV ad made a promise to women that it would fight wrinkles every step of the way, advances in anti aging chemistry and technology have brought women closer and closer to being able to keep it. The latest skin care creams on the market include ingredients that have proven to make your skin look younger by reducing wrinkles and rejuvenating your skin cells for a youthful appearance. Just what are these miracle ingredients and what do they do?
Living takes its toll as well. The sun dries and toughens your skin, making it look leathery. Cigarettes and other toxins in the air can accelerate skin aging, increasing the number and depth of wrinkles and making you look even older.
Anti Aging Prevention
There are ways to slow your skin's aging, anti-aging isometric exercises to help keep muscles firm, for example. Other ways to prevent wrinkles and keep skin looking young include:
* Stay out of the sun during the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. to avoid the worst of the sun's aging effects
* Avoid sleeping in the same position every night, or sleep on your back to prevent sleep lines.
* Always wear sunscreen when you're out in the sun.
* Eat a diet rich in anti-oxidant vitamins throughout your life.
* Avoid cigarette smoking, which is one of the most skin-damaging habits you can pick up.
* Wear moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
Anti Aging Skin Products
Some anti aging skin products appear to reverse the appearance of aging by plumping the skin around wrinkles or encouraging the production of collagen. Look for anti aging skin care products that include ingredients like:
* D3PA, an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory substance that fights free radicals that cause wrinkles.
* Ubiquinone, a super anti-oxidant that fights free radicals and makes skin appear more youthful. It also boosts the body's ability to produce collagen and preserves elastin to keep your skin looking younger and firmer.
* Ascorbyl palmitate, a form of vitamin C, another antioxidant, which promotes the production of collagen and protects your skin from the effects of the sun
* Deanol, which helps tone the muscles beneath your skin and contributes to firmer, more elastic skin cells
* Acetyl Hexapeptide 3, an acid that appears to have the same effect as Botox-without the needles.
Anti aging skin care creams that contain the above ingredients appear to be the wave of the future in anti aging products that help keep skin looking youthful and wrinkle-free well into your senior years.
For more information and informative related articles and links about this subject matter and content, please visit Majon's Health Products | Health Vitamins | Dieting directory: http://www.majon.com/directory/health-products-health-vitamins-dieting.
About the Author
+Chris Robertson is a published author of Majon International. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2014 (Mon Mar 14 2011) Majon International. Majon International is one of the worlds MOST popular internet marketing and internet advertising companies on the web. Visit their main business resource internet marketing web site at: http://www.majon.com